Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back to Blogging!

I know, I know...I haven't been updating my blog and I am sorry! I am back to it now and will be adding new recipes, updated class/training schedules on a regular basis!

This has been a very exciting 6 months. Not only has MSTC become the official "Home of Rockstar Fitness" but I have also had the pleasure of increasing my class and one on one training clientele. I feel so blessed to be associated with such great people on a daily basis and I look forward to even more good things to come.

Please continue to follow my blog over the next few months...I am bringing some really cool things to the North Shore in conjunction with MSTC.

I am building my one on one training business and custom class business as well. For Further information please email me directly at rockstarfitness@verizon.net or call 781-576-9317.

Thanks for following!

No comments: